вторник, 14 април 2009 г.

Top 3 QAF scenes

I've been wanting to do this for such long time :)

Position #3:
Brian: The club's packed tonight. A line all the way around the block.
Justin: Great.
Brian: Barely any room on the dance floor.
Justin: Whatever else happens, by all means, keep on dancing.
Brian:What about you, dear? How was your evening?
Justin: Not nearly as exciting as yours. I spent it here. Alone. Thinking. And don't say "Always a dangerous sign." I made some decisions.
Brian: About what?
Justin: My life.
Brian: Ah.
Justin: What I want.
Brian: I thought you'd already worked that out. You were gonna live off your considerable Hollywood wealth and try your hand at being an artist.
Justin: Why are you making fun of me?
Brian: I'm not making fun. You're making me fucking nervous as hell. Just tell me what you want... what you've decided. And we can go to bed... and fuck.
Justin: You already know what I want. I've already told you.
Brian: That's right. You have. A husband, a family, a home, all the things that make life worth living.
Justin: Would you fucking cut it out? Just stop it!... And I know you can't give me those things.
Brian: Not 'can't'. Can't implies that I'm incapable. It's that I won't.
Justin: I accept that. I suppose it's why I've always loved you.
Brian: Oh! Oh, the untameable beast...
Justin: But to be a couple, both people have to want the same things. To move in the same direction. If they can't or.. or won't.. they really have nowhere to go.
Brian: Probably not.
Justin: Then why are we still doing this if we both know it's never gonna work?
Brian: Damned if I know.
[QAF 507]

Position #2:
Justin: Cut it out! There are other things!
Brian: Picnics... flowers... violin music.
Justin: He loves me.
Brian: ...Your dreamy-eyed school boy.
Justin: In ways that you can't.
Brian: In ways that I won't.
Justin: He says I'm all he wants.
Brian: They're still using that one?
Justin: It's more than you ever said...
Brian: And it's more than I ever will. So... what the fuck are you still doing here?
Justin: Would you care if I wasnt?
Brian: It's your call where you wanna be. You decide.
[QAF 220]

Position #1:
Brian: Well, Mikey.. congratulations.
Michael: For what?!
Brian: You won. To the spoiler goes the victory.
Michael: I don't know what you're talking about.
Brian: Of course you don't. No-one plays dewy-eyed innocent better than you. Although, at 34, you're getting a bit long in the tooth for short pants.
Michael: Speaking of outgrowing your act.. nothing's more pathetic to use one of your favourite words than an over-the-hill club boy.
Brian: You infected him... with your petty bourgeois, mediocre, conformist, assimilationist life! Thanks to you, he's got visions - babies, weddings, white picket fences, dancing,... in his blond little head!
Michael: And you think I put them there???
Brian: Before you and your husband tied the noose around your necks, he was perfectly happy! And now he's a defector... just like the rest of you!
Michael: He was NEVER perfectly happy! Waiting for years for you to say "I love you.", "You're the only one I want."...
Brian: That's NOT who I am!
Michael: Don't we all know?!
Brian: And now he's here in your house...
Michael: It's a home.
Brian: It's a farce! It's a freak show!
Michael: Call it what you want, I honestly don't care. But he didn't leave because I 'infected' him. He left because of you. WHO WOULDN'T?
[QAF 507]


Няма коментари: