сряда, 4 януари 2012 г.

Forbidden city

I just love:
- the way you yawn at me in the morning :-}
- the funny manner in which you put your socks on
- the made up songs that you sing while you're drying your hair
- the way you kiss me when you think I am asleep
- the weird hilarious nicknames you have for me
- when you dance in your underwear :-D
- your inability to be serious when I am yelling at you
and then your humble obedience... after all.
- the feeling that you wedge in me when I look into your eyes... and suddenly music starts to play at the back of my mind...

And in the music video the main characters meet somewhere in the middle of the way, lock in a hug and she says that she loves him for the first time.
And then it starts raining and all the people around disappear, run and hide...
But them.

Няма коментари: