понеделник, 5 декември 2011 г.

DETACH ME from my head

Oh man... I heard so many amazing tracks by awesome bands this year. Crystal Castles (Baptism), Warpaint (Elephants; Krimson; Burgundy), Interpol (Lights), Feist (Honey honey), My Brightest Diamond (Inside a boy), Uh Huh Her (Explode), Soil&Eclipse (Bridges; Sentence Me), Assemblage 23 (Impermanence), The Pierces (Space&Time), Lana Del Ray (Video Games), Florence's absolutely stunning new album and my latest obsession Little Hurricane (Haunted Heart; Give'em hell) - dragging me out of (or pulling me into) my darkest creepiest dangerous corners of my paranoid mind. And all of them bringing me one step closer to finding the perfect song.

This time I feel like I am closer than ever. I think this may be The One.

It's unreal. Every tone is like liters of lava than I am drinking greedily... It burns me from the inside, melts my internal organs, dissolves me and all memories of me...

I think of you in the furthest places where light and your breath feel like something I know I lost as a child when I was there. Cold-burning thieves drink the sun and eat concrete from our hands. Umbrellas cover the world and we sleep in the rain.

Don't follow them into the place that melts away...
I cannot go with you...
I cannot go with you.

This isn't home but it's where I really want to be.

Detach me
Detach me
Detach me...
from my head

Replace me
Replace me
Replace me...
with someone else

I don't belong here now
I don't belong here now.

I've crawled through.... myself and out.

I don't belong here.... now.



Oh, how many times in a day I wish I could detach myself... from my head.


Dissolve with me

2 коментара:

himynameisivo каза...

Crystal Castles svirqt v Groningen sled 2 dni =) mai shte ida da gi vidq..

Sick Of Shit каза...

Аааааааа, колко яко! Лятото свириха в един град в Норвегия наблизо и умирах да ги видя на живо... Не успях за ОГРОМНО съжаление :( Невероятни са. И големи пациенти :D Хареса ли ти песента на Feeding Fingers btw?