понеделник, 22 февруари 2010 г.

You need more, you need more, you need more

(There is no such thing as enough.)

As I was walking my way home after work with headphones in my ears and tears in my eyes, I was trying not to step on the cracks and to find out what's wrong with me.
There must be sth, no other possibility! Must be..!
All that time I spent wondering whether if I'm the reacher or the settler, knowing perfectly well, to the most hidden depths of my mind who exactly I was. I was trying to sew up my eyes, lying, bullshiting myself AGAIN by devoting to find THE question. The perfect question for everything that I was having doubts about, all my inner conflicts. The perfect question for my feelings. A question, not an answer.
There's no need for answers - the question says it all at the very same time it's being asked.

The moment he let me come closer to him... was a dream come true for me. NOW... WHAT DOES THAT SAY? WHO'S THE REACHER?... And who's the settler?

No more questions.

Except maybe... how long am I gonna put up with getting crumbs of love THIS TIME ... (Haven't I starved enough already?)
I can handle the truth. Try me.

Няма коментари: