вторник, 11 декември 2012 г.

Win-win-winning of the Bipolar

Are you happy now?
Do you sleep at peace at night?
Can you breathe with ease and do you sigh with relief when you think of what you managed to do after many failed at it?
I wish I could say that !I! let you manage. But it's wasn't my call.
You can send the whole world to my door, you can write it in the skies or make a TV commercial... I would still be convinced, until my flesh becomes ashes and my bones turn black that you had a finger in this pie...
You, you, you... you despicable scheming dwarf. Slow clap for your triumph. Slow clap on YOUR, and yours only, happy ending.
Because when you're done with her, the only one who's gonna have a happy ending is going to be you.
At least you have your own little repulsing self. And she...
After you threshed out everything she ever had in her life - her friends, her family, her surroundings, her traditions, her tastes and habits,... me,...
she is left with nothing.
Not even with her pathetic sorry-ass self.

Unlike you... you, you loathsome sneaky dwarf.

Slow-clap for the winner everybody. Slow clap for the "happy end" that is yet to come.

(Long overdue.)

Няма коментари: