неделя, 22 май 2011 г.

...at least.

I can't afford to watch you walk away
These games you play are bringing me down
If you could see all of this sorrow in me...
I've got to believe you'll stick around

If I'd known then, would I know now? x2

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love...

My life goes on slowly without you
I move through space and time
I feel the air heavy upon my skin
And I wonder if I'll see you again

If I'd known then, would I know now? x2

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love...


The Pierces - Space + Time.mp3


I can see it like a vision... That will be the song on repeat on my Ipod if you decide to leave me one day.
I'll play it first thing in the morning and untill I pass out from crying in my bed at night. It will be playing without a pause, crossfading on and on, like a soundtrack to my thoughts, wherever I go, whoever I talk to...

And if we really do split apart some day, I can only hope that you will be playing a sad song half as good as this one

Няма коментари: